Blog Archive

Monday, December 30, 2013

Time to sum up "Life" in 2013 - The Quotation Way.


1. “Ahh, what’s the point? When I like them, they don’t like me, when they like me I don’t like them. Why can’t I act with the ones I like the way I do with the ones I don’t like?”

2. “I can’t die with dignity. I have no dignity. I want to be the one person who doesn’t die with dignity. I’ve lived my whole life in shame! Why should I die with dignity?”

3. “Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year’s gone by and how little we’ve grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake we know it’s not to be. That for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end – inevitably, irrevocably. Happy birthday? No such thing.”

4. “You’re giving me the ‘It’s not you, it’s me’ routine? I invented ‘It’s not you, it’s me’! No one tells me it’s them. If it’s anybody, it’s me!”

5. “Oh, this is great. This is what I need, just what I need. Okay, take it easy, I’m sure it’s nothing. Probably rats on the track, they’re stopping for rats. God it’s so crowded, how could there be so many people? This guy really smells. Doesn’t anyone use deodorant in the city? What is so hard, you take the cap off, you roll it on. What’s that? I feel something rubbing against me. Disgusting animals, these people should be in a cage. We are in a cage. … I can’t breathe, I feel faint. Okay, take it easy , it’ll start moving soon. Think about people in concentration camps, what they went through. And the hostages. What would you do if you were a hostage? Think about that. This is nothing. No, it’s not nothing, it’s something! It’s a nightmare! HELP ME!”

6. “Why did it all turn out like this for me? I had so much promise. I was personable, I was bright…oh, maybe not academically speaking, but I was perceptive. I always know when someone’s uncomfortable at a party. It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision I’ve ever made in my entire life has been wrong. My life is the complete opposite of everything I want it to be. Every instinct I have, in every aspect of life, be it something to wear, something to eat – it’s all been wrong.”

7. “Breaking up is like knocking over a Coke machine. You can’t do it in one push; you gotta rock it back and forth a few times and then it goes over.”

8. “And if I have to tell you again, we’re gonna take it outside and I’m gonna show you what it’s like, you understand me? Now shut your mouths or I’m gonna shut ‘em for ya! And if you think I’m kidding, just try me, try me. Because I would LOVE IT!”

9. “That’s it! This is it! I’m done! Through! It’s over! I’m gone! Finished! Over! I will never work for you again! Look at you! You think you’re an important man, is that what you think? You are a laughing stock. You are a joke. These people are laughing at you! You’re nothing! You have no brains, no ability, nothing. I quit!”
2014.... am looking forward to breathe every inch of what you have to offer !. GOOD BYE 2013.


CHEERS EVERYONE... B safe...B good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would like to know your thoughts / suggestions about my post. So, please punch in those words. :-)