Blog Archive

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Will I?





My telling clamors should
match the anguished weeks we've had.
I've cuckolded all of
you with concealed replies,
and now this nervous person
I am is hard to understand. But you see, 
I can't decrypt myself,
for I'm a traveler of my own anguish.

A wanderer without a map,
searching for this flair to enduring.
Uninhabited on strewn land, and each rebellious "I'm okay" makes me more lost.
An unknowable terminus to which discovered,

I may unearth a propelling, 
living new frame and fresh essence unsoiled of a imperfect memory.
Disadvantaged and determined;
I'm holding on for that stimulation of spreading anticipation, 
to where I deal with these views in a better way. 
How long can you
bloom on the unknown?


Will I for one, last another day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would like to know your thoughts / suggestions about my post. So, please punch in those words. :-)