Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Similar Time..Same Year !


Picking up from where I left last...frankly, things havent changed much. The only change that has happened has MARCH, 2013 has changed to NOVEMBER, 2013. Winter is setting in, which is a soother.

Forgive me for being very very abstract in this piece of write up..coz, I frankly am a little thoughtless as of now.

A new work environment keeps me occupied for about 12 hours in a day...apart from that, days are going very stale and slow. People around me are losing lives and hope....i am losing despair.

NOVEMBER 19, 2013....

A fantastic team at work...a source of laughter.. otherwise......emotions - NIL-Empty.

People on the virtual world will always be a number. I have only a few..both in the real world as well as on the virtyal world. BUT ONE PERSON I WANT TO MENTION ABOUT RIGHT NOW..is the one, whom I dont interact with on the virtual world and havent met since 2006....SAVINA PIERARA... You are a darling. always will be :-) JUMBO SIZE HUG.

(sorry for being stale in this write-up..... men are jerks!)

Time has come to WAKE UP...n WAKE UP TO THE ESSENTIALS...30 arriving soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would like to know your thoughts / suggestions about my post. So, please punch in those words. :-)