Blog Archive

Saturday, December 31, 2011

R.I.P. 2011....HAPPY B'DAY 2012



Time DOES flyyy by.... And I'm just realizing that as I write my FIRST 'N' LAST blog in 2011 at 6.47 pm...

2011...like I was telling a friend of mine the other day, for me, has been THE YEAR OF COMPROMISE.. along with quiet, yet active moments of "reconnecting with people who matter"... 2011 was also the SEASON FOR GETTING HITCHED (I wonder what's with all these marriage  calendar settings that make all the singles' part with their "dream dates":-) :-)).

Today's newspaper read: NEW YEAR, NEW RATES...I ask the decision makers...."NEW YEAR, SAME OLD FATE??". Politics is becoming a dreadful n shameless business in this country. LOKPAL is becoming a CORRUPTPAL.

The Human Touch is being overshadowed by the importance and the NEED to connect via "technology"... rather than meeting in person :(. Value Systems and Social Acceptance among elders, are finding hard to change with time..and the brunt of it is ultimately being borne by their next generation that is caught between the OLD n the New..


2012...THE YEAR THE WORLD WOULD DEFINITELY NOT END.... There's too much of dirt collected over the last few decades, for it to burn to ashes so qigly...

Time for me to sign off and point-and-shoot in the garden for a while.....the clock says 7.02 pm... and as the year comes to a close, I have only one wish.... I WANT TO MAKE EVERYDAY COUNT..


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY....AND A PROSPEROUS ONE 2UUUU.. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would like to know your thoughts / suggestions about my post. So, please punch in those words. :-)