Blog Archive

Sunday, September 26, 2010

FREEDOM IS A THOUGHT WAY ...



When my beliefs are right, my world is "the place to be in", and when my beliefs are wrong, my world "should never exist". My beliefs make all the difference. They are the single most liberating or limiting factor in my life.

The beliefs that I inherit from other people become the backpack of limitations that I carry through life. The easiest thing to find on planet earth is someone to tell me all of the things I cannot do. The world is full of experts who are ready to program their limitations into my mind. I will not allow the limiting beliefs of the Life Long Disoriented to hijack my dreams. Their limitations will not become mine.

I choose my beliefs carefully, and I don’t allow the limiting beliefs of others to dominate my mind. I will not capitulate my dreams and take up the second hand dreams of other people. The only way to be truly free is to get my beliefs right and to live by them. Freedom is only a thought away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would like to know your thoughts / suggestions about my post. So, please punch in those words. :-)