Blog Archive

Friday, January 22, 2010

Lyf In Hyderabad Has Come 2 a Grinding Halt !!!!!



Almost 50+ days since the Telangana stir began.....Thanks 2 the TRS party taking on the mantle 4 a seperate state n other parties following suit along with the students in the Telangana Region...The Aftermath - A city and a state paralyzed..enough to let d WORLD know that it still exists.

Students are losing out on an year of education...Pvt and Public Sector Industries are not able to operate Business As Usual (BAU)...Sports, Entertainment and Hospitality sectors are being forced to go thru a financial crisis in the state.. It’s a bit like George Bush’s famous saying :- ‘you’re either with us or against us’.

What drives these guys 2 make such demands???? I dont know n I gess neither do dey...What I do know is dat this wud open up a pandora's box 4 other states as well...This makes me jittery watching from the sidelines. The best way for the Central Government to figure out what’s feasible, which demand merits attention and which doesnt - is to set up a group like the States’ Reorganisation Commission and letting it chalk things out with everyone concerned, and then take a call.


Today for the common man in Andhra Pradesh, "time" seems to have risen from the ashes....A lot has happened over d last 2 months. From my exams being postponed.......to canceling sum travel plans....to working on sum projects.. had 2 forego some as well.....but i gess dats d opportunity cost of spending time with FAMILY with so much having come to a stand still....

If things are organized in my lyf, den I wud b dangerous.....so will continue to b as clumsy as I have been so far....n pack up a few tasks that I have on hand and hit d road to sum place outside AP....may b LAVASA!!! may get a few answers to my unsolved questions der...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would like to know your thoughts / suggestions about my post. So, please punch in those words. :-)